Flow Calibration, Testing & Custom System Services
Flow meter calibration is an important part of your maintenance cycle. By using FLO-CORP, you are ensured that your calibration is performed and measured according to NIST standards. FLO-CORP performs two primary flow meter calibration services; Liquid and Gas flow.
- We utilize water as our primary medium for liquid flow calibration. With simple correction factors, water can represent many different fluidic properties.
- Our flow laboratory is capable of producing certified calibrations of liquid flow meters using multiple primary standards with a composite accuracy of better than 0.1% of rate. The certified reports can produce performance data such as flow versus pressure drop.
- We utilize Air as our primary medium for air flow calibration, however we also use Nitrogen, Helium, Argon and other custom, non-explosive gases.
- FLO-CORP uses highly accurate (+0.1% of reading) Bell Prover calibrators for smaller flows and Reynolds calibrators for medium flows with numbers in excess of 106. Larger gas flows require Master Flow Meters for proper calibration.
- Pre-packaged flow and level systems can be ordered directly from FLO-CORP.
- These systems include pre-engineered designs that are pre-tested and delivered with calibration, performance and design reports.
- These skid mounted systems provide quick turnaround for any application you may have.
All calibrations are traceable to the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST).
If you have any further questions, please feel free to email us.