RotaTek™ LFRT Low Flow Purge Meter (Rotameter)
- Classic variable area rotameter flow meter
- Rib-guided or fluted metering tubes facilitate stable, accurate readings.
- Magnifier lens in front shield to enhance reading resolution.
- Interchangeability of flow tubes and floats.
- Assorted flow tubes may be used in conjunction with a single mounting frame, an apparent benefit in many laboratory applications.
- Ease of installation and exchange of flow tubes.
- “Non-rotating” adapter feature – glass flow tubes are prevented from turning during the tightening phase of the assembly procedure.
- OPTIGRAD™ scales minimize parallax and eye fatigue. Chemical compatibility.
- Simple means of panel mounting.
- Panel mounting is convertible to bench mounting through the use of an optional acrylic tripod base with spirit leveler
- Low flow gas or liquid allocations that require direct flow meter reading
- Water and deionized water
Designed for low flow rates, the RotaTek LFRT purge flow meter is a precision instrument embodying the inherent simplicity, versatility and economy of the classical rotameter. It is particularly suitable for metering carrier gases in chromatography, indicating and controlling gases in manufacturing processes, liquid and gas measurement in laboratories, pilot plants, flow and level indicating, etc. Shipped completely assembled, these rotameter flow meters include standard mounting fittings in a choice of materials, side plates, thick protective magnifying front shield and back plate, optional built-in control valve, and flow tubes selected from the Flow Capacities tables. Panel mounting style is convertible to bench mounting through the use of the optional acrylic tripod. The tripod has a built-in spirit leveler and leveling screws.
- Built-in needle valve
- High-precision valves
- Acrylic tripod with leveling screws and bubble level for bench mounting